The Membership Advisor has two primary functions, first to grow a customer base through new sales and renewals (including monthly budgets) and second, to provide the highest level of customer service.
The FOH Sales Specialist utilizes interpersonal skills to build professional relationships and loyalty amongst the studio members, as well as managing the integration of all new members.
Reports to Sales Coordinator
The Membership Advisor reports directly to the club Sales Coordinator to keep them informed of the progress of Sales budgets and retention. The Membership Advisor will also report to the Senior Sales Manager, Studio Coordinator, and any other Head of Department as and when necessary.
Front of House
- Greet every guest in a friendly and welcoming manner on their way in/out of the club.
- Sign members in via Zingfit and offer sweat towel, gloves etc.
- Take payment for glove hire, hand wrap purchase etc.
- Build relationships and loyalty with current and new Members.
- Welcome first timers with a brief tour, instructor introduction and follow up after class.
- Manage the flow of guests coming in and out of the club
- Track class occupancy and complete attendance report.
- Appropriately handle sensitive information (credit cards, bank details, personal information).
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Carry out ‘follow up’ and ‘service’ calls as per SOP
- Always communicate in a respectful and courteous way using English language.
- Be a regular presence on the studio floor to be trusted and known by all members.
- Receive customer service and sales training from Sales Manager/Sales Coordinator.
- Maintain self-control and behavior when dealing with guests at all times.
- Track member progress and interactions.
- Use appropriate “language” when answering telephones or emails.
- Learn guest names and use them whenever appropriate.
- Make eye contact with guests and colleagues and use positive body language.
- Follow all given SOP’s.
- Utilize, complete and file shift checklists for each shift worked.
- Communicate any relevant information to colleagues.
- Report and document all guest inquiries/comments/complaints as per SOP.
- Always abide by grooming standards when on The Platform property.
- Achieves 100% of collections budget.
- Maintains accurate records of renewal leads and new sales using the sales planner.
- Attends all scheduled meetings and training sessions required by the management.
- Conduct sales presentations and recommends appropriate products based off of qualifying questions and individual needs.
- Maintains a strong, up to date understanding of products and club offering
- Achieves Minimum Performance Criteria.
- Upsells CRYO (where applicable), unlimited membership to every newly joined member.
- Uses member data to recommend higher value products.
- Projects a polished, professional image at all times.
- Follows all sales SOP’s put in place.
- Prepares daily sales reports (DSR) and manual sales report (MSR).
- Sells Introductory pack or higher value to referred clients.
- Achieves required ratios: 60% close, 30% show and 30% appointment.
- Achieves minimum 90% on monthly skills audit.
- Completes all formalities of a member that joins.
- Generates leads required through different mediums including in-club referrals and ClassPass.
- Provides excellent customer service at all times to members and guest.
- Updates and manages ZOHO account daily.
- Target and Goal Driven
- Ability to organise, multitask and self motivate
- Computer Proficiency on ZingFit, ZOHO and Call Gear Systems.
- Written and Verbal Proficiency.
- Ability to relate and build relationships with Members.
- Adaptability and Relatability with different cultures, nationalities, male and female.
- Selling and Negotiation skills.
- Customer Experience focused
- Experience using CRM software