The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for leading and managing the membership sales department of their designated club and achieving 100% sales budget compromising of new sales and reoccurring members.
Reports to Studio Coordinator and Sales Manager
The Sales Coordinator will report to the Studio Coordinator & Sales Manager or any other designated Head of Department. The Sales Coordinator manages their club’s FOH Sales Specialists.
Overall leading and administrating the designated FOH Sales Specialists team of the designated club.
- Manages, hires, trains and develops the FOH Sales Specialists team.
- Manages client requests from the FOH Sales Specialists team and seeks approval for client requests outside of their authorisation.
- Manages ZOHO and monitors FOH Sales Specialists team’s profiles.
- Distributes leads via ZOHO to staff on a lead rotation.
- Achieve 100% club collections budget.
- Achieves 100% of personal sales budget.
- Motivates FOH Sales Specialists team and monitors their production levels by using the established protocols and sales system
- Conducts monthly goal setting with every FOH Sales Specialist.
- Conducts daily sales briefing with FOH sales team. (5-10mins)
- Conducts monthly skills audit for every FOH Sales Specialist.
- Conducts and documents monthly performance review for every FOH Sales Specialist.
- Scores minimum 80% on quarterly sales audit.
- Conducts 1 product knowledge training per week.
- Conducts 1 sales operations training sessions per week.
- Establishes and maintains the standard company protocol for sales presentations.
- Establishes and maintains an active internal referral system in the club.
- Develops and retains corporate client relationships.
- Organises 2 outreach activities per month.
- Oversees lead generation rotation for sales team through company lead sources Eg. Organised events/activities.
- Sends accurate sales reports on-time.
- Analyses data to identify training needs as well as risks and opportunities in the business. Reports these findings to Sales Manager.
- Target and goal driven
- Selling and Negotiation skills.
- Proficient in managing budgets and financials
- Key client relationship and networking.
- Management Skills and ability to lead team.
- Computer Proficiency on Microsoft Office, ZingFit, ZOHO and Call Gear Systems.
- Proficient in English verbal and written.
- Ability to relate and build relationships with Members.
- Adaptability and Relatability with different cultures, nationalities, male and female.
- General health and fitness knowledge, physically fit and capable for fitness activity.