The service team member is responsible for ensuring the entire club is clean and in good working order for members. They are also responsible for the general care and maintenance of equipment and assisting with members in class.
Reports to Service Team Leader
Service Team will report to Service Team Leader on shift. At times they may be asked to report to the Studio Coordinator and/or other Heads of Department.
- Carrying out fit to open/close checklist to ensure the studios, washrooms and communal areas are clean and in working order
- Setting up each studio before class following the studio guidelines/photo guide.
- Check studio sound and lighting before each class and report any issues to Service Team Leader
- Cleaning and resetting of all areas in between classes – studios, washrooms and communal areas
- Cleaning of cycling shoes and boxing gloves between classes
- Folding and stocking of clean towels after delivery as per studio guidelines and sending used towels to be cleaned. Report inventory to Studio Team Leader
- Daily maintenance check of all equipment and reporting any issues to Service Team Leader
- Daily locker checks and reporting any issues to Service Team Leader
- Reporting and logging of Lost and Found Items
- Carrying out a deep clean during the weekend as per checklist
- Cross checking members into class and reporting occupancy to FOH team
- Assisting members with any issues in the communal area
- Assisting with late comer policy by monitoring studio doors after class start time
- Assisting with set up for live stream classes
- Assisting with moving and setting up of equipment for events
- Attending daily huddle and any relevant training
- Communicating relevant information to team members
- Cleaning of the Cryo chamber. (Where applicable)
- Painting/general upkeep of club as and when necessary.
- Member Experience driven
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication
- Proficient in English verbal and written.
- Ability to relate and build relationships with Members.
- Adaptability and Relatability with different cultures, nationalities, male and female.
- General health and fitness knowledge, physically fit and capable for fitness activity.
- Good understanding of chemical handling
- Good understanding of manual handling